Episode 30

Jamie Crosbie October 26, 2019

Your Host

About this Episode

Did you know that only 20% of success is made up of skill set and tool set? Jamie will share what the other 80% is made of!

On this podcast, our special guest is Jamie Crosbie, Founder and CEO of ProActivate. Jamie will share her WHY and how it’s impacted her success both personally and professionally. She will also share some of the resources she recommends to EQUIP other entrepreneurs, business owners, marketplace leaders and ministries.